Join our Facebook site for all the latest social programme pictures, to contact your student friends & find out what it is like to study English in busy and bustling London.
ICE is not just an English language school & it’s not all work, work, work! The ICE social programme is a great way to make friends and have fun in London. You won’t have to travel far – Islington has bars, pubs, clubs, great theaters and restaurants minutes’ walk from the school. Social events run every week in the summer months throughout the year.
Just some of this year’s events:
- The Big Night Out at Pacha - THE best student club night in London
- Table football World Cup
- Afternoon tea and nibbles
- Visit to the Tate Modern gallery
- Murder mystery tour
- The Great British Pub quiz
- Film afternoon at ICE on the big screen
- Karaoke Night
- London English School football tournament
- Visit to the British Museum
Please note that students under the age of 18 will not be allowed to accompany groups to events where alcohol is sold.
Students at ICE are considered adults and so are responsible for their own safety during social events.