Online OET Exam Preparation Course London
OET is accepted by the General Medical (GMC) & Midwifery Council in the UK
OET Course title: Online OET Test Preparation
OET Course Delivery Method: Online Zoom Tutorial Groups
OET Course type: Continuous Enrolment. Students start any Tuesday.
Next OET course starts: TBA
OET Hours per week: 4 hours per week
OET Evenings: Tuesdays and Thursdays
OET Cost: £50 per week (minimum enrolment 4 weeks)
OET Time: 6.30 to 8.30pm UK time
Study this OET English course with experienced, qualified tutors from our language school in central London. Demonstrate your English level to your prospective employer with the OET exam. Considered by many to be preferable to the IELTS exam for medical practitioners. This is English for Specific Purposes (ESP) and will help you learn the English vocabulary you need for your job as a doctor or a nurse.
This Online OET exam preparation course runs part-time for 2 evenings per week and you can start any week.
On this OET exam preparation course you will:
- Undertake a needs analysis
- Create a study plan focusing on your areas of development setting clear, achievable goals
- Take several OET practice tests
- Review all areas of the test
- Book a test with an OET exam test centre
The OET exam is a test of your proficiency in English. It is not a test of your skills as a medical professional. There are four areas of the OET test that you will practise on this online evening course:
- Reading (60 minutes)
- Writing (45 minutes)
- Listening (approximately 50 minutes)
- Speaking (approximately 20 minutes)
Useful information about the OET test
- The OET exam is graded from A-E. Each institution will set their own grade requirements.
- You can take the OET test online or in person paper-based
- OET is available globally online and in-person
- OET is accepted for all Tier 2 UKVI visas for doctors, nurses, midwives and dentists, including the new Health and Care Visa which sits within the Tier 2 (General).
OET is accepted by many of the most prestigious UK Universities for medical courses
In this Online OET preparation course with Islington Centre for English, students study:
- Exam skills they need to pass the OET test
- Specific vocabulary needed for the OET exam
- Healthcare-related English
- Listening practice on simulated health-related subjects for the OET exam
- Writing practice assignments on your specific OET exam areas
OET exam preparation course topic areas include:
- Talking to a patient
- Responding correctly to health-related emails
- Explaining medical conditions
- Meetings with other healthcare staff
For more information, you can email Tim on email@example.com