Group Language Tuition at ICE in London
Book now for English language summer school London ’19 or all year-round group tuition and take advantage of the at the Islington Centre for English!
Study General English in the morning and take a sightseeing tour of central London in the afternoon or spend your mornings touring London with super low-priced afternoon lessons at 3.30pm.
English Language Lessons will be at ICE in Islington, one of London’s liveliest and most historical boroughs. Groups can either be taught together or integrated into existing international classes.
If the group has its own particular interest in a certain area of English language or would like to be taught separately, we can tailor lessons to your group’s requirements and/or concentrate on common areas of weakness.
We can also provide an EFL trained member of staff to guide your group in the afternoons if requested.
Fill in this Groups Quotation Request Form and we will provide you with a very, very competitive price.
Italian PON groups?
ICE can create a package for your group including:
- HUGE DISCOUNTS on tuition and enrolment fees.
- Excellent value, local hot lunches in Islington or convenient packed lunches.
- Transfers from the airport with meet and greet service.
- Group or individual travel cards.
- Trinity GESE speaking exams - ideal for short courses of less than 4 weeks. (ICE is an official Trinity exam centre)
- As many lessons per week as you need with mixed nationality or closed groups.
- 7 nights Bed and breakfast/full-/ half-board homestay or student halls accommodation in London.
- Up to 30 hours per week of English lessons taught by qualified, experienced, native English-speaking teachers.
- 5 guided tours of famous London attractions with an EFL- qualified English guide if required.
- Full-day excursions to Oxford, Cambridge, Brighton, Bath and Stonehenge...
- For groups of 10 students or more, one group leader goes free!
- Full head office assistance, administration and visa support if required
- Paid entrances to attractions
Welfare for Young Learners (under 18 years)
We welcome groups of 11 to 16 year-olds to our English School in London all year round in closed, single-nationality groups. We also welcome students aged 16 and 17 years onto our adult, mixed nationality English courses. For younger students, welfare is a very high priority which is why we ensure the following procedures are carried out:
- We have a named Welfare Officer (Olivia McCarty): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students, Parents and Educational Tour Operators can call our 24-hour emergency number.
- Our welfare officer is informed of all students under-18 years old.
- Each junior student is identified on our registers so the tutor knows.
- We provide in-house and/or external training for all staff who come into contact with minors.
- We follow British Council and ISI guidelines on the supervision of minors.
- We require consent forms from parents who send under-age students to study English in London at our school.
- All of our staff are subject to reference checks and enhanced DBS checks.
Here are some useful documents for your information for the welfare of young learners studying English in London with the Islington Centre for English:
Visit our Safety page.