IELTS Exam Preparation Courses
Objectives of our IELTS Exam Preparation Courses:
- To achieve desired IELTS band
- To familiarise students with the IELTS exam format
- To introduce and practice essential IELTS exam techniques
- To learn academic vocabulary specific to the IELTS exam
- To practice all skill areas under timed, exam conditions
- To assess students progress according to IELTS exam marking criteria
IELTS Exam Preparation Course Options:
*suitable for Short Term Study Visas
Prepare for entry to UK Universities or for a visa to live and work in the UK with IELTS, the world's most popular exam. Our tutors are experienced in preparing students by focusing on the specific skills needed to get the IELTS score they are aiming for.
We run a fantastic 34 hours of IELTS exam preparation every week (including break times) so students who want an IELTS Super Intensive or IELTS Full-Immersion Course can make really fast progress. As a 'rule of thumb' we say that a student requires around 6 weeks of 15 hours of tuition per week to increase their current IELTS score by 0.5. If you study for 30 hours per week you should increase your IELTS score by 0.5 within three weeks.
Come in for a free test and a consultation with an experienced tutor. We will assess your current IELTS score and provide you with a personalised study plan, enabling you to achieve the score you need!
We're very proud of our past success. View our previous exam results to see how past students have fared.